Report Analyst Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Data-driven and detail-oriented Report Analyst with 2+ years of extensive experience and comprehensive background in collecting and analyzing data, reviewing statements and reports, and developing new data analysis processes and procedures. The Employee of the Month Award winner with strong attention to accuracy, great communication skills, and important ability to work in team environments.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Report Analyst, Aveshka, Inc., Tampa, FL, United States
- Collected and analyzed company data, reviewed financial statements and accounting reports, and worked closely with customers in order to maximize customer satisfaction and experience.
- Worked on the development and implementation of new data analysis processes and procedures to increase efficiency and minimize expenses - increased the efficiency by 45% within 2 years.
- Interpreted business data, produced graphs, charts, and presentations, pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers, and presented results to them.
- Maintained large databases and records, performed various clerical duties, and executed other tasks as required by supervisors.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Statistics and Data Science, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Astronomy Society, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, Saint Dominic's International School, Sao Domingos de Rana, Portugal
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Basketball Club, Economics Society, Football Club
Zoho Analytics, Yellowfin
IBM Analytics, Birst
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class Representative, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA, United States
02/2019, Certified Analytics Professional, Analytics Institute