Technology Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Dedicated and performance-driven Technology Assistant offering strong customer-oriented approach and well-developed technological expertise. Certified Wireless Network Administrator adept at managing computer systems and resolving any IT-related problems and inquiries. Possess a highly professional attitude, excellent communication skills, and important ability to work in team environments.
06/2017 - 07/2019, Technology Assistant, Wells Enterprise, Inc., Groningen, Netherlands
- Provided technology support to various companies, configured computer systems, and maintained hardware and software.
- Troubleshot desktops, monitored and worked on the improvement of internal networks, and built and maintained professional relationships with suppliers.
- Developed and managed databases, resolved any IT-related problems and inquiries, and provided recommendations to IT managers and executives.
- Performed all-time great customer service, created new user accounts, and identified potential clients and business partners.
- Increased the customer satisfaction with provided services from 87% to 97% within one year.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Computer Science, University of Groningen, Groningen, Netherlands
GPA: 4.0 (Top 2% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Astronomy Society, Debate Club, Math Society
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, Qingdao No.2 High School, Qingdao, China
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Computer Club, Physics Society, Swimming Club
Solarwinds Network Performance Monitor
Datadog, ConnectWise Automate
09/2013 - 05/2014, First Year Representative, University of Groningen, Groningen, Netherlands
03/2019, Certified Wireless Network Administrator, Information Technology Institute