Network Systems Administrator Resume Template (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Self-driven and detail-oriented Network Systems Administrator with a Computer Science degree from a well-known university and well-developed technological expertise. Skilled at performing system backups, managing IT budgets, and maintaining various software and hardware. Possess excellent communication skills, highly professional attitude, and significant ability to work and perform well under pressure.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Network Systems Administrator, The MIL Corporation, Lancaster, United Kingdom
- Worked on the development and implementation of new company internal network infrastructure and assisted in the management of Microsoft SQL servers and databases.
- Completed regular system backups, installed and maintained various software and hardware, and developed and co-managed IT budgets.
- Provided technical support and assistance to colleagues, optimized operating systems, and configured and maintained LANs and WANs.
- Hired and coordinated multiple IT Interns, ensuring that the company's high standards were met and all policies and procedures fully followed.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Computer Science, Lancaster University, Lancaster, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Math Society, Table Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Instituto María Canales, Mexico City, Mexico
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Computer Club, Football Team, Volleyball Team
Nagios XI, Logic Monitor
Solarwinds Network Performance Monitor
PRTG Network Monitor
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2010 - 05/2012, Class Representative, Instituto María Canales, Mexico City, Mexico
08/2018, CCNA Certified Network Administrator, Cisco Learning Network