With 25 plus years experience as an Technical Support, I am adept in the maintenance, upgrade, and improvement of multiple systems. Moreover, while on the job experience has afforded me a well rounded skill set, including first rate organization , I excel at:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Wrote and updated technical documents for team and other departments.
- Troubleshooting network or connectivity problems for users or user groups.
- Identifying the causes of networking problems, using diagnostic testing software and equipment.
- Optimizing tools and procedures for managing the environment.
- Consulting with customers to quickly determine problems as well as future computer needs.
- Performing repairs quickly, correctly, and ethically.
- Disassembling systems and rebuilding or building new ones.
- Proficiency with networking and understand concepts such as VPN, DHCP, DNS, IPv4, IP Subnets.
- Configured front end Cisco IP Phones and worked with the unified communications team
- Trouble shooting front end Citrix environment over an enterprise environment
- Studying for CCNA. Have worked on Cisco switches and Routers in my last job, so I know my way around them
In reviewing the attached resume, you will note that I have acquired valuable experience in all facets of troubleshooting, installations, and maintenance for various desktop operations, hardware, and software. I possess a unique talent for delivering highly complex technical information into terms and concepts that the end users can readily grasp. In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a educational foundation and a passion for Network Management. I excel under pressure, am skilled at building rapport with both colleagues and customers, and proficiently handle complex technical issues.
Furthermore, I am multi-task oriented, enjoy a challenge, and continually stay abreast of the latest advancements in the IT field.
Thank you for your time and consideration.