SAS Analyst Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 444-444-4444
Knowledgeable and dedicated SAS Analyst with 2+ years of extensive experience in managing huge databases, conducting detailed statistical reports, segmenting and investigating data, and evaluating existing SAS programs. Offers great analytical skills, well-developed communication skills, strong attention to detail, and significant ability to work and perform well in a team.
06/2016 - 05/2019, SAS Analyst, The Judge Group, Inc., Nashville, TN, United States
- Maintained and managed huge databases, conducted detailed statistical reports, and performed professional business analysis.
- Worked on the development and implementation of new innovative tools in order to automate and computerize the whole process of data analysis as much as possible.
- Segmented and investigated data, evaluated existing SAS programs to maximize the efficiency and minimize expenses.
- Generated ad-hoc queries, produced statistical tables and summaries, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Reduced unnecessary expenses by 15% within 3 years.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Mathematics and Business Studies, Lipscomb University, Nashville, TN, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Football Club, Physics Society, Swimming Club
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, St. Catherine's British Embassy School, Athens, Greece
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Boat Club, Engineering Society, Math Society
Base SAS, SAS/STAT
09/2011 - 05/2012, President, St. Catherine's British Embassy School Math Society, Athens, Greece
02/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School