Cloud Architect Resume Template (Text version)
Address: 45 Cunnery Rd, M60 1TN, Manchester, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 070 8178 7233
Highly experienced and self-driven Cloud Architect recognized for the successful development and implementation of new cloud management products and services. Proficient in use of multiple professional software programmes, for example, vFabric Data Director, SRM, and SQS. Possess extraordinary technical expertise, extensive problem-solving skills, and significant ability to work on different projects simultaneously.
06/2017 - 02/2019, Cloud Architect, Mitra Innovation Ltd, Manchester, United Kingdom
- Architected and maintained infrastructure for company's private TSAM cloud; worked with CTS and CTI technology.
- Experience using vFabric Data Director, Orchestrator, SRM, SQS, SNS, and RDS MySQL.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the development of patching, cloning, and backup strategy, ensuring that firm policies and procedures were followed.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice.
06/2014 - 05/2017, Cloud Architect, Elexon, Inc., Livingston, United Kingdom
- Worked on the development of new cloud management software programmes, products, and services.
- Implemented, managed, and updated various cloud platforms from OpenStack, RightScale, and CloudSwitch.
- Provided technical assistance and IT support with any tasks.
- Educated clients and employees on products; pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
09/2010 - 05/2014, Electronic and Communications Engineering, University of Kent, Canterbury, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Activities: Engineering Society, Rugby Club, Swimming Club
09/2006 - 05/2010, Gymnasium, The Second Gymnasium Maribor, Maribor, Slovenia
vFabric Data Director
SRM, SQS, SNS,
09/2011 - 11/2011, Street Fundraiser, British Heart Foundation, Canterbury, United Kingdom
05/2014, Certified Cloud Architect, (ISC)²