IT Administrator Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Dedicated and hard-working IT Administrator skilled at managing networking systems, maintaining security systems, updating hardware and software, and managing databases. Effective communicator with great technological expertise and deep passion for technology. Offers well-developed time management abilities and excellent analytical skills. Danang is presently seeking an IT Administrator position with a modern institution.
06/2017 - 05/2019, IT Administrator, Exabeam, Inc., Providence, RI, United States
- Installed, configured, and operated networking systems, maintained the company's security systems, and provided beneficial technological support to colleagues.
- Monitored, analyzed, and improved the company's network infrastructure, managed databases, and fixed any bugs and errors.
- Updated hardware and software, performed regular data back-ups, and developed new processes which decreased the network downtime by 15%.
- Pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers, trained and coordinated IT interns, ensuring that all policies and procedures were followed.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Computer Science, Brown University, Providence, RI, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Basketball Club, Taekwondo Club, TEDx Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, Raffles American School, Iskandar Puteri, Malaysia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Basketball Club, Football Club, Math Society
Jira Service Desk, ADManager Plus
PRTG Network Monitor, EventLog Analyzer
ADAudit Plus, AlarmsOne
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 05/2014, First Year Representative, Brown University, Providence, RI, United States
04/2018, Microsoft Certified IT Professional, Microsoft Learning