Purchasing Administrator Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and performance-driven Purchasing Administrator with a comprehensive background in performing various procurement functions, supporting Senior Buyers, and analyzing potential suppliers. The Ohio State University graduate with excellent analytical skills, strong attention to detail, and important ability to remain calm under pressure. Accustomed to working in fast-paced and deadline-driven business environments.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Purchasing Administrator, IPEG, Inc., Niles, IL, United States
- Executed and coordinated multiple procurement functions and developed strategic and professional relations with local vendors.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of the whole purchasing system and analyzed and evaluated potential suppliers.
- Supported multiple Senior Buyers with various duties, created and processed purchase orders, and assisted in the inventory management.
- Maintained large databases and records, performed multiple clerical tasks, and drafted and reviewed purchasing agreements to ensure the accuracy to all data.
- Awarded Employee of the Year for increasing the efficiency of the purchasing system by 15% in 2018.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Eiran Aikuislukio, Helsinki, Finland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Dance Club, Fitness Club, Table Tennis Club
Procurify, SAP SRM
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2013 - 05/2014, First Year Representative, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, United States
02/2019, Certified Procurement Professional, Procurement Academy