Production Analyst Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Dedicated and results-oriented Production Analyst adept at coordinating quality assurance, producing demand and inventory forecasts, analysing data, and conducting monthly reports. Certified Production Manager with a business degree from a well-known university, great analytical skills, excellent teamwork abilities, and strong attention to detail and accuracy.
09/2017 - 05/2019, Production Analyst, Owens & Minor, Inc., Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Worked on the optimisation of production volume and efficiency, coordinated quality assurance, and worked closely with the production managers and engineers.
- Prepared monthly reconciliations, collected and analysed data from employees, and produced demand and inventory forecasts.
- Resolved any system problems and reviewed existing production procedures in order to maximise efficiency and reduce unnecessary expenses.
- Completed monthly reports, pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers, and executed other duties as assigned.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for reducing production costs by 25% within 2 years.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management with Economics, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
The 2017 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Dance Club, Entrepreneurship Society, Psychology Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Alekseevskaya Women's Gymnasium, Taganrog, Russia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Club, Economics Society, Tennis Club
Global Shop Solutions
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2010 - 05/2013, Class President, Alekseevskaya Women's Gymnasium, Taganrog, Russia
02/2019, Certified Production Manager, Association of International Production Management
04/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School