Payroll Administrator Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Accurate and detail-oriented Payroll Administrator with a comprehensive background in managing multiple payroll processes, completing detailed payroll reports, and creating and implementing new employee benefits programs. The Employee of the Month Award winner with extraordinary analytical skills and an Economics & Finance degree from a top university. Great communicator with important ability to work in a team and remain calm under pressure.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Payroll Administrator, RML Corporation, Sydney, Australia
- Oversaw and was in charge of multiple payroll processes, prepared monthly payroll for 50+ employees, and managed and organized confidential documents and files.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the constant improvement of the whole payroll system which led to a significant 35% decrease in the overall payroll administrative expenses.
- Produced payroll reports, supported the Payroll Manager with various duties, and developed and implemented multiple employee benefits programs.
- Recruited and supervised 5 Payroll Interns, pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with the Finance Managers, and executed other tasks as assigned.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for constantly performing excellent work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Economics & Finance, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: European Society, Math Society, Political Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Eckener-Oberschule, Berlin, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Riding Club, Tennis Club
Gusto, QuickBooks Pro
OnPay, ADP Workforce
09/2010 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, Eckener-Oberschule, Berlin, Germany
03/2019, Certified Payroll Manager, Global Payroll Association