Public Relations Intern Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 127 Red Lane, DN36 9LW, London, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 077 6278 4869
Self-driven and dedicated Human Resource Management student skilled at producing various press materials, communicating with different media, completing reports, and performing administrative duties. Possessing a strong customer-oriented approach, great creativity, and excellent time management skills, Jin is presently seeking a summer Public Relations internship with an organisation which offers flexibility and opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
06/2018 - 08/2018, Public Relations Intern, BrightEdge Technologies, Inc., London, United Kingdom
- Wrote articles, drafted press materials, communicated with different media, and monitored media coverage.
- Conducted detailed research and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Completed reports and collaborated with PR/Marketing colleagues on the development and implementation of new social media strategies.
- Performed various administrative responsibilities and assisted Social Media Manager in any tasks as required.
- Awarded Intern of the Month for performing great work.
09/2017 - present, Human Resource Management, University of Sunderland, Sunderland, United Kingdom
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Marketing Society, Swimming Club
09/2013 - 05/2017, Gymnasium, Liaoning Experimental High School, Shenyang, China
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Fitness Club, Physics Society, Tennis Club
09/2015 - 05/2016, Vice President, Liaoning Experimental High School Tennis Club, Shenyang, China
01/2019, Management & Leadership Certification, Leadership School