Psychology Intern Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: Munkengveien 3, 0376, Bergen, Norway
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 476 66 071
Empathetic, motivated, and passionate Psychology student with an experience in performing psychological patient assessments, assisting in psychotherapy, monitoring patients' progress, and maintaining great patient experience and satisfaction. Offers great critical thinking skills and excellent teamwork abilities. Effective communicator seeking a psychology-related summer internship.
05/2018 - 08/2018, Psychology Intern, Arista Counseling & Psychotherapy, Inc., Paramus, NJ, United States
- Performed professional psychological assessments in order to identify and document patients' current mental state and condition.
- Assisted in psychotherapy and communicated with patients to educate them on different mental disorders and treatment options.
- Attended various seminars, monitored patients' progress, and worked on the creation and integration of new treatment plans.
- Maintained great patient experience and satisfaction and provided advice and support to patients' family members.
- Completed administration work and performed other duties as assigned by supervisors.
09/2016 - present, Psychology, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Dance Club, Psychology Society, Volleyball Club
09/2012 - 05/2016, Gymnasium, Radnoti Miklos High School, Budapest, Hungary
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Astronomy Society, Aerobics Club, Fitness Club
Knowledge of Psychology
Good Team Player
Passion for Psychology
06/2017 - 08/2018, Childcare Volunteer, Go Overseas, Port Louis, Mauritius
09/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School