Project Officer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and motivated Project Officer accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments. Great communicator and leader with a strong determination to finish all projects within schedule and budget. Experienced business professional possessing well-developed time management skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy, and significant ability to work and perform well under pressure. Semjons is presently looking for a Project Officer position with a modern firm.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Project Officer, Zellis, Inc., Stockholm, Sweden
- Managed and coordinated the planning and execution of assigned projects, ensuring that all projects were completed within budget and in a timely manner.
- Collected and analyzed business data, worked closely with various teams and departments, and assisted Senior Project Managers in any duties as required.
- Developed and implemented detailed project work plans, trained and supervised new personnel, produced weekly status reports, and presented results to executives.
- Stayed up-to-date with current industry laws and regulations and worked on the improvement of all daily business operations.
- Awarded Employee of the Month and recognized by executives for significantly increasing the business efficiency by 45% within 3 years.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management with Economics, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Marketing Society, Psychology Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Ventspils Gymnasium No.1, Ventspils, Latvia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Boxing Club, Economics Society, Film Society
Zoho Projects, Airtable
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2012 - 05/2013, First Year Representative, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden
02/2019, Certified Project Management Professional, International Project Management Association
09/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport