Construction Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and dedicated Construction Assistant with a proven track record of success and 4+ years of extensive experience in co-managing multi-million dollar projects, coordinating employees, and providing professional support to Construction Project Managers. The Employee of the Month Award winner with well-developed leadership skills, great time management skills, and important ability to remain calm under pressure.
06/2015 - 06/2019, Construction Assistant, Burns & McDonnell, Inc., Norfolk, VA, United States
- Provided professional support to multiple Construction Project Managers with any tasks as required, ensuring that all policies and procedures were fully followed.
- Communicated and worked closely with contractors, was in charge of ordering construction materials, and monitored and analyzed construction expenses.
- Co-managed two $3 million+ projects, developed detailed timelines for projects, and performed regular site visits.
- Coordinated 70+ employees, reviewed construction blueprints, and inspected all work done to ensure that the clients' requirements were fully met.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work and completing all projects within budget and in a timely manner.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Construction Management, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 1% of the Program)
The 2016, 2017 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Math Society, Swimming Club
09/2007 - 05/2011, Gymnasium, Jan III Sobieski High School, Krakow, Poland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
The 2012 Principal's Award winner for achieving great academic results
Activities: Math Society, Physics Society, Tennis Club
Ability to Work under Pressure
Attention to Detail
09/2012 - 05/2015, Class President, Jan III Sobieski High School, Krakow, Poland
09/2018, Certified Construction Manager, Construction Management Association of America
03/2012, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book