HR Clerk Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and action-oriented HR Clerk with a pro-active approach, exceptional communication skills, and a proven track record of success in meeting all goals and objectives. The University of Georgia graduate with a bachelor's degree in Business Administration and 3 years of relevant experience.
07/2017 - 07/2020, HR Clerk, OTW Corporation, Inc., Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Provided beneficial support and assistance to Hiring Managers and coordinated multiple HR activities.
- Maintained relevant documents and records and worked on the development and implementation of new employee reward systems.
- Collaborated and worked closely with colleagues from other departments and organized various employee events.
- Executed multiple office management duties and trained and supervised HR Interns.
- Awarded the Employee of the Month twice for achieving extraordinary results and meeting all assigned objectives.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 2% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, FinTech Society, Marketing Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, International School of Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
The 2012 Principal's Award winner for representing the school at multiple international economics competitions
Extracurricular Activities: Basketball Team, Economics Society, Math Society
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class Representative, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, United States
03/2020, HR Professional Certification, Human Resources Professionals Association