Medical Records Technician Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and performance-driven Medical Records Technician offering exceptional analytical skills and the crucial ability to think critically and solve complex problems. Possessing 4 years of relevant experience, Jasmina is an effective team player with a pro-active approach.
06/2016 - 06/2020, Medical Records Technician, St John Hospital, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Collected required information and documents from patients, ensuring the accuracy of all data.
- Managed and organized confidential files and records and worked on the development and implementation of new processes to reduce unnecessary costs - decreased the administrative expenses by 25% in 2018.
- Analyzed medical test results, answered the phone, responded to emails, and executed other clerical tasks as required.
- Completed medical records releases and collaborated and worked closely with Doctors and other field professionals.
- The Employee of the Month Award winner for meeting all assigned goals and objectives.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration with Nursing, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
GPA: 3.98 (Top 1% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: European Society, Medical Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, European School Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2011 Headteacher's Award winner for representing the school at multiple international biology competitions
Extracurricular Activities: Biology Society, Debate Club, Riding Club
MMI Mediface HMS
09/2012 - 05/2013, First-Year Representative, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
06/2016, Certified Medical Records Technician, MRTA