Procurement Executive Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
An enthusiastic civil engineer, worked in different implant trainings. Eager to put all my knowledge to practical use, on a provided platform. Detail-oriented and a zest for solving complex problems. Seeking to use proven project management and design skills to improve quality, cost and time metrics.
07/2015 - 05/2019, B.Tech - Civil Engineering, SRM University, Chennai, India
11/2012 - 11/2014, 10+2 (Medical +Mathematics), Govt. Boys higher secondary school, sopore, Jammu and kashmir, India
11/2000 - 11/2012, Schooling, SRM welkin educational trust, Sopore, India
09/2020 - present, Procurement executive, Bonito Designs, Bangalore, India
Projects / Internships
06/2017 - 06/2017, Internship, SPR & RG Constructions Pvt. Ltd., Chennai, India
- Provided with an overview of facilities and emergency services
- Learnt the process of waste water treatment
- Working of centralized LPG distribution system
- Sky bridge connectivity
- An overview of concrete loads (DL-LL) and strength was provided
- Coordinated and collaborated with other members of the design team
- Worked on the implementation of structural drawings including piling foundation and superstructure works
12/2017 - 12/2017, Internship, Jain Housing & Constructions Ltd, Chennai, India
- Administrative job, including construction work flow management
- Study of Auto CAD design drawings and prepared worksheet accordingly
- Market study on pricing of raw materials and finding the best alternative
- To deal with workers efficiently
06/2018 - 06/2018, Internship, J&K Govt. Rural Roads Development Agency, Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Construction of roads in rural areas
- Requirement of material during road development
- Making of tenders and its entire process
- Overall planning of government in construction of road
- Worked with senior staff who provided assistance for site visits
01/2019 - 05/2019, Major Project, Recycled Coarse Aggregate Self Compacting Concrete, Chennai, India
- Final year project
- Determined as how much percentage of Natural Coarse Aggregate (NCA) can be replaced by Recycled Coarse Aggregate (RCA) in Self Compacting Concrete (SCC), while using of SuperPlasticizer (SP) & Viscosity Modifying Agent (VMA)
- Casted, cured and tested more than 150 specimens
07/2018 - 12/2018, Minor project, Plan, Design and Cost estimation of a Villa, Chennai, India
- College minor project
- Draft the layout of the proposed building using AutoCAD.
- Sturcutral analysis and design of the building in Staad Pro V8i
- Cost estimation using MS Project and Primavera p6
- Carrying out a complete analysis and design of the main structural elements of the building including columns, beams, slabs, footings, etc
07/2016, AutoCAD, Autodesk, Inc
- Designing and drafting layout of a structure.
- Conceptualize ideas, product designs and drawings to the required level of technical accuracy.
- Perform rapid design calculations and simulations in the field of manufacturing industries.
05/2016, Revit architecture, Autodesk, Inc
- Tools needed to develop accurate, higher-quality architectural designs.
- Sophisticated way to create models of real-world buildings and structures.
- Estimation and modelling part of any civil structure like the shopping mall, residential building, schools and colleges, towers, hospital etc.
04/2020, Initiating and Planning Projects., University of California.
- Identify project stakeholders.
- Define the role and responsibilities of the project manager.
- Summarize the key elements of a project plan.
- Anticipate common sources of conflict within a project environment.
05/2020, Modern Construction Materials, Dr. K. N. Modi University, Rajasthan, India.
- Workshop conducted by the department of Civil engineering.
- New fibre reinforced concrete to reduce material.
- Steel reinforcement fixing.
- Use of mineral admixtures.
- Durability Enhancing Products.
04/2020, Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure., Google Cloud & Coursera.
- Machine learning.
- Using SSH (Secure cloud Shell)
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) networking.
- Design, develop, and manage cloud networking solutions to drive business objectives.
05/2020, AWS Fundamentals: Going Cloud-Native, Amazon Web Services & Coursera.
- Focus on some key technology areas and services like Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud and Amazon Lightsail.
- Discuss virtual private cloud and other networking technologies.
- How to use Amazon S3, Elastic Block Storage, and Elastic File Service.
- DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service.
- CloudWatch and Auto Scaling.
- examine how to secure your environment in AWS and manage cost.
05/2018, Co-ordinator., Birla tech India., Bangalore, India
- Co-ordinated this workshop.
- Presented and participated in the event.
- Speaker on the topic of reducing pollution as a civil engineer.
- Delivered a keynote on recycling coarse aggregate in construction
04/2017, Co-ordinator., SRM University., Chennai, India
- Organized a seminar on the technological advancement in reinforced concrete. Professors from Anna university and IIT madars indulged in making it a success.
Skills / Stregths
Ability to prioritize
Establishing a quick rapport
Prioritizing competing demands
Working under pressure
Attention to detail
Prioritizing competing demands
Getting lost in a good book
Jailbreak, Root & different OS modifications