Co-Founder at The Agrocal Company CV Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555`
With an inherent liking for stakeholder management & brand strategy, I have an experience of 5+ years across marketing, merchandising, partnerships and sales roles. Through my various stints I have developed a data driven approach to growing business & a solid professional network across the digital ecosystem.
I am currently at Unacademy, driving the YouTube, Marketing & Design teams for the K12 business where - Growth being the end game, new user acquisition is my area of focus in terms of metrics and the creative thirst is quenched by working with the marketing and content side of the business.
I was earlier helping Vumonic clients with innovative data & insight solutions across e-commerce, food delivery, ride-hailing, FMCG, research organisations, etc via an understanding of consumer, competitive, and market behaviour for goods and services sold in the digital ecosystem.
At CRED I was building e-commerce business streams through strategic brand partnerships across various product & services and piloted ad-sales monetization. I designed various innovative reward campaigns with brands ranging from engaging gamified constructs on CRED to IMC campaigns on social media with influencers.
Earlier in the career, I have worked as a digital marketeer in consumer electronics at Amazon and anchored over 15+ smartphone launches, gamification and quizzes for brands and festive sales for the business unit. Apart from branding & marketing, it was here that I discovered my interest in data driven insights when I was closely helping build dashboards & driving weekly business reviews and metrics that directly impacted the smartphones category sell-out.
I am now looking for a role that gives me the opportunity to tie my knowledge in the digital ecosystem with my inherent interest in building relationships and growing an exciting business.
Marketing, Ad sales & Brand Partnerships
Campaign Management (CMS)
11/2020 - present, Senior Category Manager, Unacademy, Bangalore
- Managing three functions- Youtube team, Marketing & Promotions team & the Design team for the K12 business.
- Driving growth (acquisition) for the K12 business via optimizing current channels as well as exploring new avenues and GTM strategies.
- Setting targets for different teams and planning marketing strategies based on the same.
- Managing the P&L of the assigned category.
- Coming up with strategic ways to increase the revenue of the category.
- Work with multiple teams to increase the target-specific audience for the category.
- Manage teams and ensure they work efficiently.
- Work across multiple teams to manage projects.
- Regularly optimize the process by analyzing loopholes that hinder efficiency.
05/2020 - 10/2020, Head of Strategy (Sales), Vumonic Datalabs, Bangalore
- Enhancing existing revenue streams and developing new ones by focusing on strategic opportunities to current and new clients in addition to finding, and retention of new business while growing partner yield.
- Maintaining & managing sales pipelines of clients end-to end across businesses (electronics, fmcg, bgm, lifestyle, groceries, and more), brands & research organisations.
- Putting together sales pitches & decks, address client inquiries and ensure that their needs are consistently met.
- Maintaining current clients through contentious communication and follow up.
- Liaised between product, data science and tech teams to ensure timelines are met, clarity of requirement and deliverables are as per contract.
- Giving advice and guidance on the most relevant data solutions based on the business, their goals, gaps in the current solutions (if any), etc to the clients.
- Identifying & understanding different category trends and the digital ecosystem, especially analytics.
- Networking across industries to identify trends in businesses, gaps in current data reporting or methodologies in the market, and figuring out how to plug the gaps via Vumonic's data solutions.
06/2019 - 01/2020, Category lead- Growth & Partnerships, CRED, Bangalore
- Launched rewards for brands like- Bose, Google, Mastercard, Taj Mahal tea, Arvind brands, Coco soul (Marico), Tata Cha, Ola, Edureka, Teabox, Bare Anatomy, L'occitane & Elle salons, and many more & managed accounts for 50+ brands across categories contributing to the platform coin burn as a part of the e-commerce team.
- Launched the brand IP, 'CRED Arcade' (gamified constructs for engagement) with brands like Apple, Bose, Google, BMS, Ixigo, Travel Triangle and Home Centre that contributed to the platform coin burn consistently across months and created a lot of social media buzz.
- Piloted the Ad- sales monetisation on the platform with categories like education, electronics, etc before all other categories, thus began the revenue stream for the first time on CRED in December '19.
- Anchored the CRED x Mastercard priceless campaign with influencers like Masaba Gupta & Rhea Kapoor and contributed to ~2L mastercard additions on CRED in 4 weeks from users with a campaign reach of ~5Mn+ and ~30 Cr CB.
- Analysed existing and potential partnerships to identify and secure business development opportunities for categories.
- Account management of key stakeholders and brand partners, acting as a point of contact, building strong partner relationships, anchoring and monitoring campaigns at regular internal and external communication.
- Helped creating benchmarks, monetisation models, and other processes to streamline and amp up strategic partnerships.
- Developed marketing strategies and transferred them into action plans/marketing campaigns with focus on BTL Including experimenting with new form factors to enhance engagement on the platform.
- Coordinating partnership and marketing activities internally and externally, building partner database, social media campaign management and monitoring, attending relevant industry and networking events as required.
05/2017 - 06/2019, Associate Marketing Manager- Category Management, Amazon, Bangalore
- Successfully planned and launched smartphones like Nokia 6/8/7plus/6.1, BB Keyone & Keytwo, Kult gladiator/beyond/ambition, iphone 8/8plus/X/XR, Huawei mate20pro/nova 3i among others, on A.in. Planned and executed various cross category events for brands like Apple and Nokia. Met goals of conversions and visibility while consistently delivering on time.
- Coordinating with various stakeholders to integrate and execute bank offers related events like EMI fest. Driving ~60% traffic to all such events.
- Planning on-site execution of telecom offers with partners like Airtel, Vodafone & Idea offers on platform.
- Owning the strategy for all BTF targeted campaigns for the category on the A.in homepage. Increasing the SOV and SOC for the category from 8 to 20% in 4 months duration.
- Owning cross-site topical events for the category. Creating a playbook for all such events and helping with the strategy for the same depending on the scale and occasion. Maintaining an abandon rate of 7%.
- Planning and executing Semi-automated push notifications & maintained the CTRs of 12%< for the category as a part of efforts to automate manual merchandising.
- Drove the development and implementation of media strategies that resulted in consistent brand awareness increases.
- Finding ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of work done.
04/2014 - 05/2015, Senior Merchandiser, AntasDesi- Pingakash Tradex Pvt. Ltd.,, New Delhi
07/2013 - 04/2014, Apparel Merchandising & Marketing, Shahi Apparel Private Limited, Bangalore
06/2015 - 04/2017, PGDM- Communication, MICA, Ahmendabad, India
Minor- Brand Marketing
06/2009 - 04/2013, B.F. Tech, Bachelors of Fashion Technology, National Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi, India
04/2007 - 04/2008, 12th ICSE, CMS, Lucknow, India
- Amazon.in - Summer Internship, Site Merchandising, Consumer electronics and PC | Duration : 04/2015 – 06/2015
- Cottstown Fashion Ltd, Mumbai - Graduation Project on Retail Merchandising | Duration : 02/2013 – 05/2013
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle, Bengaluru - Apparel internship | Duration : 04/2012 – 08/2012
- Vardhman group of Textiles, Baddi - Textile internship | Duration : 12/2010 – 01/2011
- Senior Curator, TEDxMICA core team member (2016 – 2017)-The event trended nationally on twitter and individual contribution was getting 6 speakers on-board and curating their talks.
- First prize, FMS-Delhi marketing competition (2015)
- Class Representative, B.F.Tech. Batch, NIFT (2009 – 2012)