Email Marketing Specialist Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Creative and detail-oriented Email Marketing Specialist with an extensive experience in developing original email marketing strategies, conducting market research, and evaluating the performance of the campaigns. Chartered Marketing Analyst accustomed to working in fast-paced environments. Effective communicator and great leader offering excellent multitasking and time management abilities.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Email Marketing Specialist, The Creative Group, Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Developed, implemented, and coordinated original email marketing strategies in order to increase brand awareness and attract potential clients.
- Identified target audience, produced email lists, and created content for email marketing campaigns, ensuring the company's high standards were met.
- Analyzed and evaluated the performance of the campaigns, conducted weekly reports, and presented results to managers.
- Deployed & tracked emails, conducted market research, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with executives.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for significantly increasing website traffic by 700% within 2 years.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Marketing, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Golf Club, Marketing Society
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, Vale Verde International School, Burgau, Portugal
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Chess Club, Film Society, Golf Club
Attention to Detail
09/2012 - 05/2013, Social Media Account Manager, Vale Verde International School, Burgau, Portugal
03/2018, Chartered Marketing Analyst, Global Academy of Digital Marketing