Inventory Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Hard-working and detail-oriented Inventory Assistant with a comprehensive background in monitoring and executing various inventory management procedures and maintaining and organizing large databases. The Employee of the Month Award winner possessing important organizational skills and extensive knowledge of multiple inventory management software programs. Florentius is presently seeking an Inventory Assistant position with a modern firm.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Inventory Assistant, Traffic Management, Inc., Durham, United Kingdom
- Coordinated multiple inventory procedures to ensure that all policies were always fully followed and prepared shipping documents.
- Inspected incoming shipments, performed multiple basic procurement functions, and communicated with local/global suppliers and vendors.
- Maintained large databases and records, was in charge of stockroom organization, and executed various administrative duties.
- Processed purchase orders, maintained a clean and organized work environment, and worked on the development of new inventory processes to decrease expenses - reduced the costs by 9% within 2 years.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for achieving great results and performing excellent work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, High School, Geneva Gymnasium, Geneva, Switzerland
The 2015 Principal's Award winner for the 1st prize in the National Judo Competition
Activities: Film Society, Judo Club, Tennis Club
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Vice President, Geneva Gymnasium Judo Club, Geneva, Switzerland
04/2019, Certified in Production and Inventory Management, International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute