Samsung Senior Logistic Analyst Resume Template (Text version)
Address: Rua Sa e Souza, 9999, Recife, Brazil
Date of birth: 1983-05-30
Email address: contact hidden
Phone number: contact hidden
Production Engineer. I act in the Prevention, Orientation and Support of Actions for Quality
Improvement, Strengthening the Satisfaction of my Clients and Acting in Compliance with
Procedures Focused on the Efficiency and Effectiveness of the Processes.
04/2013 - 04/2016, Senior Logistic Analyst, Samsung, Recife, Brazil
- Application of Logistic Routines of Transport and Storage Operations, According to POP.
- Follow-up of the Crossdocking, Direct Charge and Billing of the Recife HUB.
- Development of Logistic KPIs.
- Microsoft Office (Excel with Advanced procv / PivotTable).
- SAP / R3 Essential Transactions.
- Ensure Availability and Sequencing of Vehicles.
- Inbound Fleet Management (container loads).
- Vehicle Management for Outbound (Bidding, Tendering via TMS).
- Provide Gate Out Delay Information and Corrective Actions.
- Product Stock and Returns (Physical + Systemic via WMS).
- Control of Storage Aging and Reverse Logistics.
- Organization for General Inventory and Audits.
- Ensure Storage Rules and Inbound Rework Management.
02/2011 - 06/2012, Logistic Analyst, TECNIMONT Italia, Sao Luis, Brazil
- Supplies: Direct and Indirect Purchasing Analyst of the Site.
- Control of transport. Collaborators and Vehicles of the Site.
- Maintenance Management and Property Conservation of General Services Outsourcing.
- Responsible for Reception of Expatriates.
- Passport Control.
- Control Team Absenteeism.
10/2010 - 01/2011, Leader of Production, Solar Coca-Cola company, Sao Luis, Brazil
Lead Soft Drink Production Team.
Elaborate Procedures and Production Processes.
Control Incoming and Outgoing Materials; Control and Point Out Production Materials.
Ensure Compliance with Production Targets within Specifications and Standards.
Orient the Work Team on Company Procedures.
Distribute Tasks, Follow the Process and Provide Support to Operators to Avoid Downtime.
Analyze and Monitor the Development of Operators to Perform Other Tasks.
Control Vacation Scheduling and Team Absenteeism.
07/2016 - present, Business Administration and Management, General, FGV - Fundação Getulio Vargas, Recife, Brazil
03/2007 - 05/2015, Engineer's Degree, INDUSTRIAL, FACULDADE PITÁGORAS, Sao Luis, Brazil
02/2004 - 02/2005, INTERN, ALCOA, Sao Luis, Brazil
05/2015, A LOGÍSTICA COMO FERRAMENTA EFICAZ DE DISTRIBUIÇÃO DE MERCADORIAS: A MODALIDADE DO CROSSDOCKING, RODRIGO RAFAEL MORAES FERREIRA
CREA-SP, CREA-SP: 5069872256