Loan Administrator Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and results-oriented Loan Administrator with a comprehensive background in providing professional support to loan applicants, producing loan agreements, and managing client accounts. Possess an Accounting & Finance degree from a well-known university and extensive knowledge of multiple loan management software programs. Offers great communication skills, a highly professional attitude, and a significant ability to work independently or in team environments.
07/2016 - 07/2019, Loan Administrator, Molitor Financial Group, Sydney, Australia
- Collected, reviewed, and managed all loan documents to ensure the accuracy of all data and provided professional support to loan applicants.
- Drafted loan agreements, received and processed principal and interest payments, and discovered, analyzed, and resolved any discrepancies.
- Communicated with clients and worked on the improvement of the loan monitoring process to improve efficiency and reduce costs - decreased expenses by 15%.
- Managed multiple client accounts, executed multiple administrative tasks, and performed other duties as assigned by managers.
- Recognized by executives and awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work and finishing all assigned projects within schedule.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Accounting & Finance, The University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Blockchain Society, FinTech Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Carl-von-Ossietzky-Gymnasium, Berlin, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Club, Economics Society, Fitness Club
09/2009 - 05/2012, Class Treasurer, Carl-von-Ossietzky-Gymnasium, Berlin, Germany
08/2018, Certified Loan Officer, Mortgage Bankers Association
03/2014, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book