Junior Auditor Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-driven and dedicated Junior Auditor with a proven track record of employer satisfaction in conducting periodical financial audits, assisting in the risk management, and completing financial statements. The Aberystwyth University graduate with strong attention to detail and accuracy and determination to perform great work. Offers excellent analytical skills and important ability to work and perform well in a team.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Junior Auditor, QPS, LLC, Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
- Assisted in the risk management, supported multiple senior auditors with various duties as required, and collected and analyzed financial data.
- Conducted periodical financial audits, monitored all financial activities, and assisted in the preparation of corporate income tax returns.
- Addressed any general financial concerns, completed professional financial statements, and executed various administrative duties.
- Analyzed company expenses and collaborated with colleagues to reduce unnecessary accounting costs - reduced the expenses by 25% within one year.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Economics & Finance, Aberystwyth University, Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, FinTech Society, TEDx Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Programme, St. George's School Aachen, Cologne, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Chess Club, Swimming Club
Cygna Auditor, iAuditor
Onspring Audit Software
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, St. George's School Aachen, Cologne, Germany
03/2019, Certified Internal Auditor, The Institute of Internal Auditors