Customer Service Clerk Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Dedicated and performance-driven Customer Service Clerk with an extensive experience in communicating with customers, maintaining files and records, producing work schedules, and managing inventories. Certified Office Manager possessing great organizational skills and important ability to perform well under pressure. Alisa is presently seeking a Customer Service Clerk job with a company which offers flexibility and opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Customer Service Clerk, Smartrise Engineering, Inc., Ghent, Belgium
- Provided information and advice to customers, processed orders, prepared correspondence, and managed office supplies.
- Greeted office visitors, produced work schedules and assignments, and resolved any customer account problems, ensuring the all-time great customer experience.
- Prepared conference rooms, answered the phone, responded to emails, and collaborated with colleagues in order to increase the efficiency of all daily office operations.
- Maintained office inventories, ordered missing supplies, and executed other administrative duties as required.
- Recognized by executives for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management with Marketing, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Marketing Society, Riding Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Grundskolan Norsen, Helsinki, Finland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Society, Fitness Club, Tennis Club
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2011 - 05/2012, Class Treasurer, Grundskolan Norsen, Helsinki, Finland
02/2019, Certified Office Manager, National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers