Payroll Clerk Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Data-driven and dedicated Payroll Clerk with an Accounting & Finance degree from a world-famous university and strong attention to detail and accuracy. Adept at assisting in the payroll management and performing various clerical tasks. Certified Payroll Professional with a strong determination to achieve excellent results and perform great work. Possess extraordinary time management abilities and extensive knowledge of multiple payroll software programs.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Payroll Clerk, Daikin Applied, Inc., Fremont, NE, United States
- Processed payroll transactions and assisted in the payroll management, ensuring that all policies and procedures were always fully followed.
- Organized and maintained payroll department records and files, completed detailed weekly payroll reports, and oversaw all daily payroll operations.
- Developed and implemented new procedures and processes in order to reduce unnecessary costs as much as possible - decreased the expenses by 15% within two years.
- Performed various administrative duties, hired and coordinated Accounting Interns, and resolved any payroll issues.
- Recognized by executives for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Accounting & Finance, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, FinTech Society, Marketing Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Lycee Louis le Grand, Paris, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Gusto, QuickBooks Payroll
ADP RUN, Paychex
09/2009 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, Lycee Louis le Grand, Paris, France
07/2017, Certified Payroll Professional, American Payroll Association