Cost Accountant Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Accurate and detail-oriented Cost Accountant with 3+ years of extensive experience and comprehensive background in completing profit and loss statements, conducting detailed cost analysis, and developing new corporate costing system. Possessing an Accounting & Finance degree from a well-known university, excellent communication skills, and great time management abilities, Maxime is presently seeking a Cost Accountant job.
07/2016 - 07/2019, Cost Accountant, Chenega Corporation, Norcross, GA, United States
- Completed detailed cost analysis, worked on the maximization of profitability, and collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of existing accounting processes and procedures.
- Prepared profit and loss statements, maintained and managed confidential documents and records, and resolved any accounting discrepancies.
- Assisted in the payroll management and reviewed all financial statements and reports to ensure the accuracy of all data.
- Worked on the development and implementation of a new corporate costing system and provided beneficial support to Finance Managers with any tasks as required.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for increasing the profitability by 15% within two years.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Accounting & Finance, College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 15% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Debate Club, Marketing Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Lycee Fenelon, Paris, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Economics Society, Math Society, Tennis Club
Freshbooks, Zoho Expense
SlickAccount, Sage Intacct
09/2008 - 05/2012, Class Treasurer, Lycee Fenelon, Paris, France
02/2018, Certified Cost Accountant, The Institute of Certified Cost & Management Accountants