IT Manager Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Certified Information Technology Manager offering a strong attention to detail and accuracy and excellent analytical and leadership skills. An effective team player with over 3 years of extensive industry experience and the Yale University graduate possessing the crucial ability to think critically and solve complex problems.
07/2016 - 06/2020, IT Manager, TG Technologies, Inc., New York City, NY, United States
- Worked on multiple IT projects simultaneously, ensuring that the company's needs and goals were always fully met.
- Developed and maintained large databases and collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of internal network systems.
- Resolved any technological issues and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers and executives.
- Standardized new troubleshooting processes and installed and configured various software programs.
- Recognized as a #1 Manager within the company for reducing the unnecessary IT expenses by 35% in 2017.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration with Computer Science, Yale University, New Haven, CT, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 3% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, Brunchman High School, Berlin, German
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2011 Principal's Award winner for achieving extraordinary academic results
Extracurricular Activities: Basketball Team, Computer Club, Fitness Club
SolarWinds Service Desk
09/2015 - 05/2016, President, Yale University Engineering Society, New Haven, CT, United States
04/2020, Certified Information Technology Manager, EXIN