Data Processor Resume Example (Text version)
Cedric De Loof
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and motivated Data Processor with a comprehensive background and extensive knowledge of data management and analysis. Adept at coordinating new personnel, reviewing documents, and maintaining large databases. The Employee of the Month Award winner with a strong attention to detail and accuracy, a highly professional attitude, and determination to achieve great results.
07/2016 - 09/2019, Data Processor, Pertemps, Inc., Seattle, WA, United States
- Completed and was responsible for multiple data processing duties, ensuring that all policies and procedures were always fully followed.
- Maintained and organized a large amount of data and worked on the development and implementation of a new and more efficient database system which led to a 13% reduction in operational expenses.
- Reviewed documents and records to ensure accuracy of all data and recruited, trained, and coordinated new employees and interns.
- Collaborated and worked closely with colleagues from other departments, assisted in the creation of new business processes, and executed other clerical tasks as assigned by managers.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for constantly performing excellent work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Statistics with Computer Science, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Golf Club, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Lycee La Retraite, Brussels, Belgium
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Computer Club, Physics Society
Sisense, Zoho Analytics
GoodData, Qlik Sense
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Representative, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, United States
09/2018, Certified Data Analysis Professional, The KPI Institute
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport