Computer Systems Analyst Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and motivated Computer Systems Analyst offering 3 years of extensive industry experience. The University College London graduate with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science possessing a strong attention to detail and accuracy and the important ability to function well both independently and in fast-paced team environments.
06/2017 - 06/2020, Computer Systems Analyst, WSD Technologies, Inc., London, United Kingdom
- Managed and maintained multiple company computer systems, ensuring that all policies and safety processes were always followed.
- Installed and tested various software, solved complex technical problems, and constantly monitored and analyzed the systems' performance.
- Executed data migration, maintained relevant databases, and pro-actively participated in the network management.
- Produced detailed reports and collaborated with colleagues on the constant reduction of unnecessary IT costs - decreased the expenses by 20% within just one year.
- Won the Employee of the Year Award once for meeting all assigned goals and objectives.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Computer Science, University College London, London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 4% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Engineering Society, Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Programme, Berlin British School, Berlin, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Principal's Award winner for representing the school at multiple international coding competitions
Extracurricular Activities: Computer Club, Engineering Society, Math Society
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class Representative, University College London, London, United Kingdom
04/2020, Computer Systems Analyst, ITTSA