Original Back-end Developer Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Experienced and results-oriented Back-end Developer with a deep passion for the job and a Computer Science degree from the University of Edinburgh. Offering a strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent problem-solving skills, and the important ability to work in fast-paced team environments, Michael is a reliable individual with determination to meet and exceed all assigned results.
06/2017 - 06/2020, Back-end Developer, LIMEX Technologies, Inc., London, United Kingdom
- Pro-actively participated in the whole development process of multiple software applications and websites.
- Created functional web applications and communicated with clients to identify their needs and requirements.
- Wrote code, resolved any problematic issues, and performed professional UI tests to optimize performance.
- Trained and coordinated new personnel, maintained relevant correspondence, and worked closely with designers and system administrators.
- Recognized by the company executives as a top-achieving employee for successfully finishing all assigned projects and tasks within budget and schedule.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Computer Science, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 3% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, FinTech Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Programme, Berlin British School, Berlin, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner for achieving extraordinary academic results
Extracurricular Activities: Computer Club, Debate Club, Political Society
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2011 - 05/2013, School Web Developer, Berlin British School, Berlin, Germany
05/2018, PHP Certified Engineer, Udemy