Information Officer Resume Template (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Self-driven and motivated Information Officer skilled at developing and maintaining databases, implementing complex IT systems, and assisting in network administration. Certified Information Security Manager with the determination to succeed and complete all projects within budget and in a timely manner. Possess great problem-solving skills and excellent time management abilities.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Information Officer, TRELORA, Ltd., Mannheim, Germany
- Developed and maintained databases, worked on the improvement of network and systems availability - increased from 65% to 87% within 2 years.
- Created a new data reporting platform, significantly increased the efficiency of data management, and reduced data processing time.
- Assisted in network administration and network security, worked on the development of a long term IT strategy, and designed disaster recovery plans.
- Implemented complex IT systems and pro-actively paticipated in weekly team meetings with managers and executives.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Computer Science, University of Mannheim, Mannheim, Germany
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Solna Gymnasium, Solna, Sweden
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Society, Golf Club, Tennis Club
Jira Service Desk, PRTG Network Monitor
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class President, Solna Gymnasium, Solna, Sweden
04/2019, Certified Information Security Manager, Information Systems Audit and Control Association