Database Tester Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 444-444-4444
Results-oriented and knowledgeable Database Tester with an experience in testing new computer databases, identifying defects and bugs, and conducting reports on the progress of the projects. The Employee of the Month Award winner with great analytical skills and well-developed teamwork abilities. Nakamura is presently looking for a Database Tester job with a company which offers flexibility and opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Database Tester, Ausis Technologies, Inc., Vienna, Austria
- Developed, implemented, and tested new computer databases, ensuring the efficiency and security was in compliance with the company's high standards.
- Perform ad-hoc testing, developed new testing processes and procedures, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Identified defects and bugs, developed solutions, was responsible for test planning, and managed and updated test case spreadsheets.
- Conducted reports on the progress of the projects to ensure that all assignments were completed within budget and in a timely manner.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Computer Science & Information Systems, Vienna University of Technology, Vienna, Austria
Top 5% of the Programme
The 2017 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, FinTech Society, Golf Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Programme, Tokyo Metropolitan Tagara High School, Tokyo, Japan
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Physics Society, Riding Club, Swimming Club
SQL Server, NoSQLUnit
Attention to Detail
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Representative, Vienna University of Technology, Vienna, Austria
08/2018, Microsoft Certified Database Administrator, Microsoft Learning