Windows System Administrator Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 3547 Central Pkwy, L5L 3A1, Edmonton, Canada
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 905-607-0808
Performance-driven and qualified Windows System Administrator adept at configuring and maintaining Windows servers, troubleshooting and fixing any computer problems, and maintaining physical server hardware. Offers great technological expertise, extraordinary knowledge of computer science, well-developed analytical skills, excellent time management skills, and ability to perform well in team environments.
06/2017 - 04/2019, Windows System Administrator, Spring Technology, Inc., Edmonton, Canada
- Provided support to customers via email or phone and resolved any IT related issues.
- Maintained and administered Windows servers; maintained physical server hardware and performed repairs when needed.
- Developed and implemented new processes and procedures which significantly decreased restore time, labor force, and unnecessary expenses.
- Installed operating systems and performed regular data backups.
- Managed inventory and purchased missing supplies; performed other duties as required.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Computer Science, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, FinTech Society, Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, High School Affiliated to Renmin University of China, Beijing, China
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Microsoft Windows, Linux, iOS
Microsoft SQL Server
Good Team Player
09/2016 - 05/2017, Vice President, University of Alberta FinTech Society, Edmonton, Canada
07/2018, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate, Microsoft Learning
02/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School