Construction Administrative Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-driven and action-oriented Construction Administrative Assistant offering 3 years of relevant experience and a bachelor's degree in Construction Management from the University of Reading. With a strong attention to detail and accuracy and the important ability to function well in a team setting, Parvan is a pro-active individual with exceptional work ethic.
07/2017 - 07/2020, Construction Administrative Assistant, LEFX & Partners, Inc., London, United Kingdom
- Was responsible for multiple key office functions and greeted visiting clients and business partners.
- Maintained and managed large databases, drafted contracts and various forms, and developed detailed project schedules.
- Visited construction sites when needed and worked on the reduction of unnecessary office costs - decreased the expenses by 13% within just one year.
- Built and maintained strategic relationships with suppliers and executed other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Won the Employee of the Year Award once for meeting and exceeding all targets and objectives.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Construction Management, University of Reading, Reading, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 3% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Swimming Club, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 07/2013, IB Diploma Program, Otkrivatel Montessori School, Sofia, Bulgaria
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
Extracurricular Activities: Football Team, Math Society, Volleyball Team
09/2014 - 05/2015, Vice President, University of Reading Engineering Society, Reading, United Kingdom
03/2020, Certified Construction Manager, Construction Management Association