Travel Agent Resume Template (Text version)
Address: Kappelergasse 99, 7180, Geneva, Switzerland
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 081 881 82593
Meticulous and hard-working Travel Agent with demonstrated experience in organizing and coordinating vacations, developing tour packages, and maintaining professional relationships with tour companies and vendors. Effective communicator with ability to perform well under pressure, problem-solving and multitasking skills, and proven track record of extraordinary achievements.
10/2017 - 03/2019, Travel Agent, Vertical Travel Group, Inc., Geneva, Switzerland
- Organized and coordinated group travel for clients, performed site inspection tours of hotels and resorts, and was in charge of all reservations.
- Created presentations and participated in various seminars and workshops.
- Scheduled meetings with clients, discussed their needs and requirements, and advised them on travel documentation.
- Worked on digital promotional content, troubleshot and resolved any problems.
- Recognized by executives and ranked as a #1 Travel Agent at the company.
06/2016 - 10/2017, Travel Agent, Mercury Holidays, Inc., Lausanne, Switzerland
- Arranged and managed vacations for clients, ensuring that their requirements were fully met.
- Coordinated transportation, developed tour packages, made reservations, and collected payments.
- Communicated and maintained professional relationships with other tour companies, airlines, and vendors.
- Using own knowledge and expertise provided beneficial advice to clients and resolved any problematic issues.
- Increased sales by 20% in 2017 and worked on the reduction of unnecessary business costs.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration, University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
Top 10% of the Program
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Tennis Club, Swimming Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Gymnasium Vukovar, Vukovar, Croatia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Physics Society, Math Society, Chess Club
Tourwriter Tour Operator Software
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2015 - 05/2016, Vice President, Lausanne University Business Club, Lausanne, Switzerland
06/2016, CTA Certified Travel Associate, The Travel Institute
04/2012, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport