Leasing Associate Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and knowledgeable Leasing Associate with more than 2 years of experience in conducting real estate market research, promoting residential/commercial properties, and executing various clerical tasks. The Employee of the Month Award winner with great communication and negotiation skills, highly professional attitude, and significant ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
06/2017 - 07/2019, Leasing Associate, The Bensen Group, Henniker, NH, United States
- Identified and interacted with prospective residents and reviewed and processed all lease applications to ensure the accuracy of all data.
- Promoted various residential/commercial properties, performed detailed market research, and conducted property tours.
- Worked on the constant improvement of client satisfaction and stayed up-to-date with current industry laws and regulations.
- Executed various administrative duties, maintained confidential documents and files, and managed tenant move-ins and move-outs.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for meeting all goals and objectives and performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Real Estate & Property Management, New England College, Henniker, NH, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 2% of the Program)
The 2017 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: European Society, Political Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Lycee General Carnot, Paris, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Society, Biology Society, Debate Club
Avail, MRI Residential Management
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2010 - 05/2013, Class Vice President, Lycee General Carnot, Paris, France
03/2019, Certified Property Manager, Institute of Real Estate Management