Forecasting Analyst Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Data-driven and dedicated Forecasting Analyst with 3+ years of extensive experience in analyzing market trends, developing business forecasts, and producing detailed reports. Certified Business Analysis Professional with a Marketing degree from a well-known university and strong attention to detail and accuracy. Possess great analytical skills and important ability to work in team environments.
08/2016 - 08/2019, Forecasting Analyst, Carters, Inc., Keene, NH, United States
- Worked on the creation of new business forecasting models, identified and analyzed market trends, and conducted professional research.
- Achieved a significant 12% improvement in forecast accuracy, developed and implemented new metrics, and completed detailed reports.
- Pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers, presented results to them, and assisted in the business decision-making.
- Maintained and organized relevant documents and records, provided support to colleagues, and executed other duties as required by supervisor.
- Recognized by executives for constantly performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Marketing, Siena University, Loudonville, NY, United States
Clubs and Societies: Golf Club, Psychology Society, Riding Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Europagymnasium Auhof, Linz, Austria
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Club, Dance Club, Drama Club
09/2012 - 05/2013, First Year Representative, Siena College, Loudonville, NY, United States
10/2018, Certified Business Analysis Professional, International Institute of Business Analysis