Assistant City Planner Resume Example (Text version)
Address: Reisenor 5, 45500, Braga, Portugal
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 634 155 333
Knowledgeable and dedicated Assistant City Planner with an extensive experience in co-managing landscape architecture and city planning projects, developing detailed site plans, preparing professional presentations, maintaining city maps, and analysing federal grants programmes. The Employee of the Month Award winner offering great critical thinking skills and well-developed teamwork abilities.
07/2017 - present, Assistant City Planner, Braga City Council, Braga, Portugal
- Assisted in management of multiple landscape architecture and city planning projects; developed detailed site plans which included educational, commercial, and residential structures.
- Reviewed and assessed all land development applications, coordinated development proposals, and prepared professional presentations.
- Worked closely with other departments, updated city maps, and identified federal grants programmes to secure financing for projects.
- Pro-actively participated in meetings with other city council employees and executed other duties as assigned.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Urban Planning, University of Derby, Derby, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Chess Club, Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Escola Secundaria Sa de Miranda, Braga, Portugal
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
PRO Landscape Home
09/2015 - 05/2016, Vice President, Derby University Chess Club, Derby, United Kingdom
06/2017, Certified Environmental Planner, International Planning Association