Implementation Analyst Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Creative and performance-driven business professional with expertise in developing workflow solutions, implementing new processes and procedures, and performing various project management duties. Determined to achieve great results with extraordinary critical thinking skills and excellent problem-solving abilities. Aims to be a valuable part of any forward-moving team or company.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Implementation Analyst, Honda R&D Americas, Inc., Lincoln, AL, United States
- Evaluated the company's business and daily operational processes to identify and exploit potential areas for cost reduction and efficiency improvements.
- Collected and analyzed relevant data from employees and developed and implemented new procedures which led to a significant 25% decrease in operational expenses.
- Maintained an excellent understanding of industry practices, created new and more efficient workflow solutions, and executed various project management tasks, such as reporting, risk management, and risk analysis.
- Served as a liaison between different departments, hired and supervised 4 Business Analysis Interns, and managed relevant correspondence.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for increasing the business efficiency by 32% within two years.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration with Computer Science, Northeastern University, Boston, MA, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, FinTech Society, Swimming Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Colegio Rafaela Ybarra Santos, Madrid, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Business Club, Fitness Club, Volleyball Team
Trello, Rational Requisite Pro
Ability to Remain Calm under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2012 - 05/2013, Student Council President, Colegio Rafaela Ybarra Santos, Madrid, Spain
03/2019, Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute - PMI