Human Resources Assistant Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Self-driven and motivated Human Resources Assistant skilled at screening applicants, processing payroll, and managing employment documents and records. The Employee of the Month Award winner with excellent communication skills, well-developed problem-solving skills, and great teamwork abilities. Stephan is presently looking for a Human Resources Assistant job with a modern firm.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Human Resources Assistant, Mixed Reality Technologies, LLC, Glassboro, NJ, United States
- Screened applicants, reviewed and evaluated Resumes and Cover Letters, and scheduled and planned interviews.
- Conducted background checks, posted jobs, and worked closely with the HR Manager to ensure that the company's staffing needs and goals were met.
- Processed payroll, administered benefits, and managed and maintained all employment records and files.
- Worked on the improvement of the whole application and recruiting process in order to maximize efficiency and minimize expenses - reduced costs of the recruiting process by 15% within 2 years.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Human Resource Management, Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Ecole privee Marie-Consolatrice, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Math Society, Swimming Club
ADP Workforce Now
Attention to Detail
09/2014 - 05/2015, Vice President, Rowan University TEDx Club, Glassboro, NJ, United States
03/2019, Certified Human Resource Professional, Human Resource Management Institute