Experienced Project Manager CV Sample (Text version)
Address: 9999, Vilnius, Lithuania
Date of birth: 1988-01-21
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 999-999-999
Project manager with fast orientation and others all inclusive skills.
06/2015, Project manager, UAB Surikatos. New media agency, Vilnius
- Projects management: project development supervision and implementation, roadmap creation, proposal and calculation of fees writing, decision making, communication. Usually working with several projects at one time.
- Cooperation with partners, stakeholders and freelancers.
- Projects writing to get funding.
- Digital marketing and communication: content generation, facebook and google marketing, web pages maintenance and updating.
- Research for information, goods and services on a permanent basis. Helping subordinate on improvements by motivating, encouraging and discussing ideas.
- Searches for new customers and meetings.
- Invoices management and payments. Budget proposals, price quotes, contract preparation moreover, final quotations for clients' purchase orders preparation.
06/2014 - 05/2015, HR specialist, UAB Hotelston, Vilnius
- Recruitment selection.
- Schedule interviews by coordinating with applicants.
- Job interviewing.
- Analysis of received information and presentation of candidates to the Head.
11/2011 - 02/2014, Sales manager. Team leader., AB TEO LT, Vilnius
- Work in active sales group focused on telecommunication services.
Service on the phone for business and private clients.
- Projects to develop fiber internet.
- Managed, tracked and reported sales activities and results.
- Team leader responsibilities associated with the direct help to colleagues, recruiting, training and mentoring new sales associates.
02/2008 - 05/2010, Sales consultant, UAB Modena ir Ko, Vilnius
- Strong customer service focused on sales.
- Processed cash and credit payments accurately, management of financial statements.
- Performed daily inventory and maintained product supply counts.
- Management of critical situations.
- Building friendly relationships with customers.
06/2006 - 11/2006, Waitress, UAB “Apollo Boulingas”, Vilnius
- Fast and polite customer service.
- Processed cash and credit payments accurately.
- First official work.
Courses and certificates
06/2018, Branding communication, Tomas Ramanauskas
A course for writing texts, ideas and concepts.
10/2017, Digital advertising, Atomic garden
The main outcome of this course – brand digital strategy. A brand was chosen and adapted all the theory instantly in practice: analyzing it using different approaches, building creative concepts, designing UI/UX, managing traffic and etc.
50 hours of lectures + individual work
- Digital marketing
- AdWords Basics
- Search advertising
- Video advertising
- Display advertising
- Analytics for beginners
- Advanced Google analytics
- Digital sales
12/2015, Facebook marketing
High-quality social communication, data analysis and advertising.
12/2013, Sales oriented to customers, Door training
Learn how to identify customer's buying steps and change selling actions.
09/2012, Business etiquette, Door training
Customer service in terms of business etiquette.
05/2012, Sales practicum. Successful argumentation and effective management of conflicts., Saulius Jovaiša
The two-day training to apply theoretical knowledge in practice, simulation of situations related to the development of sales activities.
05/2012, Sellers creating value and future, Saulius Jovaiša
11/2010, Sales and work with the client, Personnel Strategy Project
Positive self and company representation, the relationship between company and client, client's needs, objections and claims.
10/2008, Customer service and sales skills training, Personnel Strategy Project
Positive self and company representation, customer types and needs, complex communication situations, sales methods.
02/2008, Active sales and work with the customer, Personnel Strategy Project
Recognision of customer's behavior style, customer activations and
09/2007 - 06/2011, Social work, University of Mykolas Romeris, Vilnius, Lithuania
University degree - Bachelor
LSS- Lithuanian Sailing Union
MOPT - Order of Malta Relief Organization
A Day center for the disabled "Light"
VŠĮ Vilniaus Police Club for Children and Youth
Responsible for work
Acknowledgement for the biggest contribution in 2012 results for Fiber Internet Group AB TEO
Traveling to improve languages
Good music in my head
The best vehicle