Medical Records Clerk Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 65 Osborne Road, HR1 5JH, Coventry, United Kingdom
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 078 6026 7936
Accurate and motivated Medical Records Clerk with an extensive experience in performing various clerical duties. Skilled at providing excellent service to patients, conducting medical reports, and coordinating health screenings. Offers excellent knowledge of medicine, well-developed communication skills, great problem-solving skills, and ability to work and perform well in a team.
06/2017 - 04/2019, Medical Records Clerk, The Hillingdon Hospitals, Coventry, United Kingdom
- Maintained and organised confidential files and patients' records; performed various other administrative duties.
- Provided excellent service to patients; answered the phone and responded to emails.
- Coordinated health screenings and ordered missing equipment and tools.
- Conducted medical reports and reviewed all documents to ensure that the information was accurate and all policies and procedures were fully followed.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Healthcare Management, Arden University, Coventry, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Psychology Society, TEDx Club, Volleyball Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Programme, St. Catherine's British Embassy School, Kavala, Greece
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
EpicCare EMR, EHR 24/7
Aprima Medical Software
Attention to Detail
09/2012 - 08/2013, Administrative Assistant, Invictus Recruitment, Ltd, Kavala, Greece
05/2017, Certified Medical Assistant, British Association of Medical Assistants
08/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School