Quantitative Analyst Resume Sample (Text version)
Highly skilled, motivated, competent, and certified Quant with over 8 years of experience in quantitative analysis and statistical modeling. Capable of providing accurate forecasts, managing client portfolios, and developing required modules using substantial knowledge of programming languages. Special eye for data analysis and gifted with immaculate problem-solving skills, and analytical thinking power.
AREAS OF EXCELLENCE
- Experience in quantitative modeling covering derivatives pricing models, market risk models, regulatory capital calculation models, and counterparty credit risk.
- A strong academic background in Engineering, Science, Computation Finance, Statistics and Mathematics with professional certifications CQF, and FRM.
- Proficient in the use of techniques like Monte Carlo simulation, statistical tests and numerical techniques commonly used in quant finance.
09/2013 - 06/2019, Quantitative Analyst, Systematica Investments, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Main Responsibilities & Contributions:
- Provided quantitative analysis of fundamentals.
- Monitored risk and daily P&L and worked with the support teams to address and resolve any issues that arose.
- Performed research and statistical studies of identified risk factors.
- Identified market pricing trends and discontinuity.
- Developed a thorough understanding of the company's asset base, markets, and the regulatory environment they operate within, challenging assumptions to highlight opportunities or areas of improvement.
- Produced accurate reports and forecasts for regular financial reporting, business planning, and hedging processes.
09/2012 - 08/2013, MSc (Hons), Engineering, Universiteit Hasselt, Hasselt, Belgium
Graduated with Honors
Cumulative GPA (4.00)
09/2008 - 05/2012, Bachelor of Science in Computing, Universiteit Hasselt, Hasselt, Hasselt
Top 10% of the Program
The 2011 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Film Society, Tennis Club
Mr. Bernd Simpson - Supervisor, Systematica Investments, Contact Number: 555-555-5555, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org