Statistical Analyst Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 58 Hexham Road, IP1 2JJ, Lancashire, United Kingdom
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 079 5871 3680
Performance-driven and certified Statistical Analyst with experience in performing deep analysis of collected data and surveys from customers. Skilled at monitoring sales, developing and managing databases, and providing analytical support to colleagues. The Employee of the Award winner with excellent problem-solving skills, strong attention to accuracy, and significant ability to work in team environments.
06/2016 - 04/2019, Statistical Analyst, Medpace, Inc., Lancashire, United Kingdom
- Conducted surveys, communicated with customers via phone and/or email, and performed deep analysis of collected data.
- Monitored sales and completed monthly reports; pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Worked on the development of new databases; provided analytical support to colleagues.
- Developed and implemented a new survey methodology, which significantly increased efficiency, quality, and reduced expenses of data collection and analysis.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration with Mathematics, Lancaster University, Lancashire, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Football Club, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Ventspils Gymnasium No.1, Ventspils, Latvia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
JMP Statistical Software
Good Team Player
09/2010 - 05/2012, Class President, Ventspils Gymnasium No.1, Ventspils, Latvia
04/2016, Certified Statistical Business Analyst, SAS Institute