Event Planning Intern Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Motivated and results-driven Business Administration with Economics student determined to finish all projects within budget and in a timely manner. Experienced in event planning and management, maintaining professional relationships with vendors, and promoting events. Possess excellent leadership/communication skills, great time management skills, and well-developed ability to perform well in a team and under pressure.
06/2018 - 08/2018, Event Planning Intern, Cannonball Productions, Inc., Columbia, SC, United States
- Assisted in event planning and management, built and maintained professional relationships with vendors, and worked closely with clients.
- Negotiated contracts with vendors and suppliers, secured guests, and resolved any unexpected issues.
- Promoted events and collaborated with colleagues and managers to ensure that the company's high standards and clients' requirements were fully met.
- Organized various employee events, conferences, and trade shows and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Awarded Intern of the Month for performing great work.
09/2016 - present, Business Administration with Economics, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Entrepreneurship Society, Marketing Society, Riding Society
09/2012 - 05/2016, High School, Barlaeus Gymnasium, Middelburg, Netherlands
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2016 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Boat Club, Film Society, Volleyball Club
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2014 - 05/2016, Class President, Barlaeus Gymnasium, Middelburg, Netherlands
10/2017, Driving Licence, Driving School