Student Research Assistant at University of California Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Dedicated Student Research Assistant with a pro-active approach and proven track record of success in finishing all assigned projects within budget and schedule. Effective team player offering excellent analytical skills and the crucial ability to solve complex problems.
07/2015 - present, Cognitive Science B.A, University of California, Davis
- Major GPA : 3.5
- Emphasis in Computation and Neuroscience
- Expected Date of Completion: December 2019
07/2010 - 05/2014, Public Administration A.A, Southwestern College, Chula Vista, California
- Cumulative GPA : 3.0 / Major GPA 3.6
- Emphasis in Management and Economics
09/2018 - present, Student Research Assistant, Peter J. Shields Library
- Entering, coding, and managing quantitative and qualitative data.
- Face-to-face communication and collected questionnaire data feedback from respondents.
- Prepare tables, graphs, fact sheets, and written reports summarizing research results.
03/2017 - 01/2019, Shift Lead, UC Davis Memorial Union Games Area, Davis
- Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving issues on the spot
- Actively involved in creating and presenting diversity and allyship training
- Assisted in managing discrepancies and customer complaints.
- Communicated to customers the costs and benefits of purchasing different products
05/2014 - 06/2015, Region X Director, Student Senate for California Community Colleges, San Diego, California
- Managed a staff of 50+ people
- Gained experience in web design and search engine optimization.
- Prepared documents, reports and presentations using advanced software proficiencies.
- Performed administrative tasks such as recordkeeping, writing correspondence and gathering materials.
- Effectively Communicated with members of all management levels
04/2015 - 02/2017, Mental Health Consultant, 7 Cups
- Listened attentively to distressed patients
- Evaluated on a case-by-case basis for professional referrals
- Learned the value of initiative, hard work, and kindness.
- Corrected incomplete files by contacting appropriate personnel and tenaciously following up resolution.