Escrow Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Dedicated and self-driven Escrow Assistant aiming to apply extensive experience and excellent knowledge of office management to improve and increase the efficiency of daily administrative operations at any organization. Offers a business degree from a well-known university, extraordinary leadership/communication skills, great time management skills, and well-developed teamwork abilities.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Escrow Assistant, Homie, Inc., South Jordan, UT, United States
- Managed and was responsible for multiple daily office operations, maintained clients' files and records, and provided beneficial support to Escrow Officers.
- Reviewed residential and commercial contracts to ensure the accuracy of all data and worked on the development of new escrow instruction packages.
- Processed payments, closed transactions, and worked closely with the real estate agents and other professionals in the industry.
- Communicated with clients, answered the phone, responded to emails, maintained office schedule, and executed other clerical duties as assigned.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for increasing the efficiency of day-to-day office operations.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, TX, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Toldy Ferenc Gymnasium, Kecskemet, Hungary
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Business Club, Chess Club, Volleyball Club
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class Representative, University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, TX, United States
04/2019, Certified Business Office Manager, MSIcertified
10/2017, Driving Licence, Driving School