Desktop Administrator Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and self-driven Desktop Administrator with a deep passion for technology and a Computer Science & Information Systems degree from a top university. Adept at managing desktop systems, installing and maintaining various hardware and software, and coordinating new personnel. The Employee of the Month Award winner with great technological expertise and excellent problem-solving skills. Possess significant ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
07/2016 - 07/2019, Desktop Administrator, Wipro Limited, Dallas, TX, United States
- Configured and maintained desktop systems and provided professional administrative and technical support to colleagues and end-users.
- Maintained various network devices, assisted in the management of multiple networks, and supported IT managers with various duties as assigned.
- Trained and supervised new employees, resolved any desktop application issues, and performed regular backups.
- Maintained and managed professional tools and equipment and worked on the constant improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work and increasing customer satisfaction with provided services from 87% to 97% within one year.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Computer Science & Information Systems, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI, United States
GPA: 3.94 (Top 15% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: European Society, Riding Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Lycee Prive Rodolphe Topffer, Geneva, Switzerland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Business Club, Computer Club, Math Society
Zoho Desk, Zendesk Suite
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2011 - 05/2012, President, Lycee Prive Rodolphe Topffer Computer Club, Geneva, Switzerland
02/2017, Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician, Microsoft Learning