Software Automation Engineer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and performance-driven Software Automation Engineer with a proven track of success in finishing all assignments within schedule. Experienced in developing automated test scripts, evaluating tests results, and discovering potential software problems. Possessing excellent analytical skills and well-developed time management abilities, Samuel is currently looking for a Software Automation Engineer job.
07/2016 - 07/2019, Software Automation Engineer, NCLH Corporation, Santa Ana, CA, United States
- Worked on the development and implementation of new, more efficient automated test scripts, created test plans, and configured test systems.
- Analyzed and evaluated all existing test tools to increase efficiency and reduce unnecessary expenses - decreased the costs by 15% within one year.
- Maintained documents and records, analyzed tests results, completed detailed reports, and presented findings to managers and executives.
- Identified potential software problems, assisted in the project management, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with the Board of Directors.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for completing all projects in a timely manner and performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Software Engineering, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Physics Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Eiran Aikuislukio, Helsinki, Finland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Computer Club, Math Society
Selenium, Katalon Studio
SoapUI, Tricentis Tosca
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2014 - 05/2015, Vice President, Lehigh University Engineering Society, Bethlehem, PA, United States
02/2019, Certified Software Quality Analyst, International Software Quality Institute