Information Security Manager at Money Forward Resume Sample (Text version)
Phan Danh Son
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
A dynamic Sr. Information Security Specialist. Holding a BSc. in Information Technology, MCSE, Juniper,.. With more than 9 years of hands on extensive experience with IT infrastructure, technologies and Information Security implementation, operations, and management across private and public Sectors. I’m always looking for new ventures where I can apply my expertise, learn and evolve.
Virualization (VMware, Citrix, Microsoft)
Information Security Policies and Procedure
Cloud (Private, Public, Hybrid, Amazon, Azure)
Governance and Compliance
Anti-Malware, IPS, Firewall, SEIM, Vulnarbility Management, Backup and Recovery
04/2020 - present, Information Security Lead, Money Forward Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Money Forward Vietnam is a subsidiary of Money Forward, Inc., top financial technology (fintech) company in Japan. We provide B2C and B2B services to the Japanese market.. As Information Security Lead, I oversee and responsible for protecting an organization’s computers, networks, production infrastructure and data against computer viruses, security breaches, and malicious hacker attacks.
- Conducted Infrastructure review and hardening on different Physical and Technical levels to achieve required confidentiality, availability and integrity requirements: (CCTV, Biometric, Strong Authentications, Firewall, IPS, SWG, Anti-malware, Anti-Ransomware, Backup and Recovery, components redundancy and FT, SEIM, Vulnerability Management, Patching and Baseline Enforcement, HA, Encryption, SSL, Cloud, SaaS, …etc.).
- Reviewed and updated the organization Information Security Policies and Procedures in compliance with international and governmental standards (ISO27k, NIST, GPDR,…).
- Developed Incident Response Procedure facilitating detection, communication, contamination, remediation, recovery and reporting.
- Responsible for the operations, deployment, and configuration of the Production Infrastructure on AWS, , including RDS Aurora, and the ElasticSearch clusters.
- Implemented full separate Test and Dev environment to facilitate Change and Release Management procedures. Ensuring smooth and document transitions for updates and enhancements before moving to production.
- Facilitate the process to perform third-party & customer security and follow up on action items. Evaluate security risks and their impact to the Money Forward Vietnam applications and infrastructure.
- Research for deployment, implementation and operations of IT Security/Infrastructure projects within the local business.
06/2015 - 04/2020, Regional Information Security Specialist, Hella Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
In this position, I work within a multi-disciplined team to guide security operations and risk management activities:
- Work with executive management to enforce and apply information Security Standards.
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program to ensure that the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information is owned, controlled or processed by the organization.
- Managing the development and maintenance of documentation including departmental policies, procedures, disaster recovery plans, and technical reports as it relates to IT Operations for Hella Vietnam.
- Managing service provider relationships delivering data communication and other infrastructural services to the Association.
10/2012 - 06/2015, Senior IT Infrastructure/Security Analyst, 3M Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Responsible for planning, designing, implementing new projects and upgrading the entire IT infrastructure of company to meet IT goals: Domain (Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012) File Services, Terminal services, Windows VPN Services, VMWare, ERP server and Kaspersky Antivirus System.
- Planning and performing staged Migration from Exchange Server on premises to Office365 Enterprise cloud as one of the first organizations in the Asia.
- Monitoring IT outsourcing (helpdesk/support) from another vendor. Contact and cooperate with local vendor (ISP, Telco, SMS, etc...) and IT Manager to plan, implement and ensure the best quality of services that they deliver to the company.
- Design, implement, install and document SCCM 2007, SCOM 2007 (patch management, OSD, SW distribution, baseline enforcement, monitoring performance..etc).
- Infrastructure security hardening on different levels ( Physical, Operational and Technical) including end points Trend Micro® Office Scan (9,10 ,11) Enterprise Server (Virus Scan, Device Access Control, Anti Ransomware ...) and VMware infrastructure Trend Micro® Deep Security.
- Achieving infrastructure high visibility, monitoring, alerting and reporting (Solarwind NPM,IPAM,NCM,Netflow,..) and AD Audit Plus for IT , application and data owners.
- Actively participated in developing and implementing 3M IT Security Policies and Procedures.
- Perform backup and update inventory list of computer hardware and software compliance with firm’s policies and procedures. Working on IT Budget every year.
- Assist in keeping track of the Foundation’s infrastructure assets and ensure that the infrastructure and data is kept secure at all times.
12/2010 - 10/2012, Sr. Implement Consultant, LacViet Computing, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
LacViet Computing provided a advanced IT-based solutions for domestic and foreign customers..
- Provide technical, business consulting and product expertise to customers enabling comprehensive solution to be delivered to the market
- Facilitate technical discussions and white boarding for project integrations and technical solutions from one to many technical applications
- Determine the scope of the implementation technology solution and the resources required to successfully complete
- Identify use cases, roles and other business requirements for each project
- Develop/code technology solutions to clients for integrations, product extension and enhancements
10/2008 - 10/2010, IT Security Specialist, Mekong Development Joint Stock commercial Bank, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Developed and implemented new network system and application security policies and procedures to prevent corporate data from being stolen.
- Worked closely with IT managers and provided beneficial advice to them on any cybersecurity related issues.
- Monitored and analyzed network traffic, investigated and documented any security incidents, and provided advice and recommendations to managers on any IT-related issues.
Information Security Policies and Procedure
Auditing, Reporting and Compliance Enforcement
Governance and Compliance
Anti-Malware, IPS, Firewall, SWG, App Proxy, SEIM, Vulnarbility Management, Backup and Recovery
MS SQL Server
Operating System Administration
Rapid learning of new technologies
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Feeling the music
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist - Enterprise Routing (JNCIS-ER)
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate - Enterprise Switching (JNCIA-EX)
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist - Junos Security (JNCIS-SEC) 2009
Microsoft Server Administrator Certificates (MCITP - Server 2008)
VMware Certified Associate, VMware
Network Management Certification, SolarWinds Certified Professional (SCP)
ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security AssociateTM, SkillFront
ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management AssociateTM, SkillFront
Project Management Essentials Certified (PMEC), MSI Certified
Simplifying Data Pipelines with Apache Kafka, IBM
Cyber Security Foundation Professional Certificate - CSFPCTM, CertiProf
NSE 2 Network Security Associate, Fortinet
ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems AssociateTM, SkillFront
Scrum Foundation Professional Certificate, Scrum Foundation
2004 - 2008, Bachelor of information technology, Management Information Systems, Ho Chi Minh City University of Foreign Languages - Information Technology